Welcome to the Manassas Regional Airport Driver Training Program. You must successfully complete the course before applying for a gate card. Instructions are provided below. Gate Cards are only issued on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you have trouble accessing the course, please contact Airport Operations at 703-361-5488.
In order to complete the process, you must:
1. Complete the video course.
2. Take the online test.
Upon passing the test you will be forwarded to the Gate Card application.
Drivers Training Instructional Course (Video)
Note: As of June 15, 2016, the number to Airport Operations was changed to 703-361-5488. Please note that the number mentioned in the video is incorrect. Airport Staff is working to update the video accordingly.
When you come to the Airport Administration Office bring your:
1. Printed copy of your gate card application.
2. Drivers License or any form of Government Identification.
3. Letter of Authorization from employer, franchise, partner.
4. Copy of lease or partnership agreement, if available.
Gate Card Hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Closed for lunch 12:00-1:00PM
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please contact Airport Operations at 703-361-5488.