- Prince William Street – Grant to Wellington
- Prince William Street will be closed to traffic from Jefferson Street to Wellington Road between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday for utility and roadway work as part of Capital Improvement Project T-019. Local residences and businesses will still have access to their properties within the work zone. Wellington Road at Prince William Street will have daily lane closures Monday, Nov. 19 through Wednesday, Nov. 21. Through traffic will be able to travel along Wellington Road, but turns may be restricted.
- Cloverhill Road Repairs
For the next few months, the City will be repairing Cloverhill Road with a sturdy base mix asphalt to improve the stability of the road. This asphalt is bumpy and rough. However, once the structural repairs are completed, the road will be milled and paved to a nice smooth surface.
- Nov. 30, 5 - 9 p.m. - Santa Lights Manassas
Look for street closures on Prince William Street, West Street and slower traffic on Center Street as people take wagon rides around the City.
- Dec. 1, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - 73rd Annual Christmas Parade
Street closures include Center Street, Prescott Ave., Sudley Rd. and others. See the parade route for further details.
- Dec. 8, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. - VRE Santa Train
Please watch for road closures during train arrivals and departures along at streets that have Railroad crossings in Historic Downtown Manassas. Folks will need to be on the Prince William Street side of the tracks at least a half hour before departure.