Get the latest on road closures for the City!
- Historic Downtown, Crosswalk RepairsThe crosswalks in the Historic Downtown are being replaced with stamped asphalt so that repair and replacement will be less frequent and more cost efficient. The crosswalks will look like bricks, but be easier to maintain. Thank you for your patience during this process.
- Battle Street Widening and Storm Upgrade Project. Planned Daily Road Closure (8:30 am - 6:00 pm) and (Residents) Detour starting Nov 27. This project is scheduled to last approximately six (6) months, though it is our goal to complete the project by the end of the year pending weather conditions or other unforeseen developments.
- Cloverhill Road RepairsFor the next few months, the City will be repairing Cloverhill Road with a sturdy base mix asphalt to improve the stability of the road. This asphalt is bumpy and rough. However, once the structural repairs are completed, the road will be milled and paved to a nice smooth surface.
- June 18, 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. - Gas LinesDean Park Lane will be closed for work by Columbia Gas
- June 30, 7-10 a.m. - 2018 Huntington's Team Hope 5KPlease watch for runners starting and ending at Dean Park, along Wellington Road, Clover Hill, Battlefield Drive, Bens Way and back to Dean Park.
- July 4, 3 - 10 p.m. - Celebrate AmericaPlease watch for street closures during this event in the Historic Downtown area of the City.
- From May through September
watch for road closings on Battle Street for Battle Street LIVE on Thursdays - Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- On the first Friday of each month
watch for street closures along the following streets for First Friday events: Center Street, West Street and Battle Street.