Get the latest on road closures for the City!
- Fairview Avenue. Progress is happening! Crews our putting in new curb, gutter and sidewalks on Fairview Avenue. Estimated completion: late March/early April, 2018
- Battle Street Widening and Storm Upgrade Project. Planned Daily Road Closure (8:30 am - 6:00 pm) and (Residents) Detour starting Nov 27. This project is scheduled to last approximately six (6) months, though it is our goal to complete the project by the end of the year pending weather conditions or other unforeseen developments.
- April 21, 2018, 8 a.m. - Live Well Festival RunPlease watch for pedestrians in the Historic Downtown area of the City during this event.
- April 29, 2018, 8 a.m. - March of Dimes WalkPlease watch for pedestrians along Prince William Street, Fairview, Signal Hill, Wellington Rd and Grant Ave. for this annual walk.
- May 5, 2018, 3 - 11 p.m. - Cinco de MayoDuring this event, West Street, Battle Street and Main Street will be closed from the railroad tracks to Center Street.
- May 18-20 - One Love ManassasThe following streets will be closed for this event: Friday from 6-9 p.m. Center Street, West Street and Battle street; Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Center Street, West Street, Battle Street and Main Street. A portion of Prince William Street will be closed as well.
- June 30, 7-10 a.m. - 2018 Huntington's Team Hope 5KPlease watch for runners starting and ending at Dean Park, along Wellington Road, Clover Hill, Battlefield Drive, Bens Way and back to Dean Park.
- From May through September
watch for road closings on Battle Street for Battle Street LIVE on Thursdays - Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- On the first Friday of each month
watch for street closures along the following streets for First Friday events: Center Street, West Street and Battle Street.