|Contact Social Services
Social Services Director - Ron King
9324 West Street
Manassas, VA 20110
Eligibility Fax: 703-361-6933
Services Fax: 703-361-9506
Admin & Housing Fax: 571-921-8806
Department of Social Services Advisory Board
Hours of Operation
Lobby - Monday, Tue, Thur. & Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office - Monday, Tue. Thur. & Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesdays- Lobby & Office open at 10:15 a.m.
The City of Manassas Department of Social Services strives to provide opportunities which promote the stability, self-sufficiency and well being of its residents by:
- Assisting with basic needs
- Protecting children
- Providing information and referrals to community resources
Public Assistance Programs
- You may apply on-line from any location that has internet access. Most programs will require an interview.
- Screening is done daily for emergency food stamp cases
- For additional information on how to obtain an application contact 703-361-8277 ext 0
*Holiday Assistance*Operation Turkey sponsored by the SERVE campus of NVFS. If you receive SNAP or TANF assistance from the City of Manassas Department of Social Services, you may be eligible for this program.
Registration for Operation Turkey 2018
Untrim-A-Tree sponsored by Volunteers of Prince William. If you have children age newborn to 12 years of age, you can apply for the Untrim-A-Tree program.
Registration for Untrim-A-Tree 2018