Get the latest on road closures for the City!
- Historic Downtown, Crosswalk RepairsThe crosswalks in the Historic Downtown are being replaced with stamped asphalt so that repair and replacement will be less frequent and more cost efficient. The crosswalks will look like bricks, but be easier to maintain. Thank you for your patience during this process.
- Battle Street Widening and Storm Upgrade Project. Planned Daily Road Closure (8:30 am - 6:00 pm) and (Residents) Detour starting Nov 27. This project is scheduled to last approximately six (6) months, though it is our goal to complete the project by the end of the year pending weather conditions or other unforeseen developments.
- May 5, 2018, 3 - 11 p.m. - Cinco de MayoDuring this event, West Street, Battle Street and Main Street will be closed from the railroad tracks to Center Street.
- May 12, 2018, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Manassas Viking FestivalDuring the event, West St. from Center to Prince William St., Prince William St. from Liberty St. to the Parking Garage and Battle St. from the Railroad to Prince William St. will be closed.
- May 18-20 - One Love ManassasThe following streets will be closed for this event: Friday from 6-9 p.m. Center Street, West Street and Battle street; Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Center Street, West Street, Battle Street and Main Street. A portion of Prince William Street will be closed as well.
- June 30, 7-10 a.m. - 2018 Huntington's Team Hope 5KPlease watch for runners starting and ending at Dean Park, along Wellington Road, Clover Hill, Battlefield Drive, Bens Way and back to Dean Park.
- From May through September
watch for road closings on Battle Street for Battle Street LIVE on Thursdays - Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- On the first Friday of each month
watch for street closures along the following streets for First Friday events: Center Street, West Street and Battle Street.