The City provides trash carts to single family and town home residents within the 20110 zip code. If you are interested in getting a trash cart for your home - or - if you have a trash cart that is damaged ... please provide us with the following information so that we may better assist you.
Please be advised that residents will provided with their first two trash carts as part of their regular trash service. Residents will be charged fifty dollars ($50) for each additional trash cart (this includes replacement of lost or stolen carts.) All damaged and broken trash carts will be replaced free of charge.
• Payment is made after the cart is ordered.
• Carts are delivered on Thursdays.
• All payments must be made at least 24-hours in advance of scheduled delivery.
• The City accepts payment in cash and check.
• VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Note: credit card fees will apply to all transactions.
• All check should be made out to the City of Manassas.
• All payments must be made at the Treasurer's Office in City Hall: Treasurer’s Office
Manassas City Hall
9027 Center St., Room 103
Manassas VA 20110
(beginning CM6T or CM9T)
Trashline: (703) 257-8252
Operational hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field