Free COVID-19 Testing
Free testing for the COVID-19 virus is being offered in our area weekly at Metz Middle School on Mondays at 1:30 p.m. and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. To find more free testing opportunities, visit this site.
Covid-19 Resources from the CDC
Covid-19 Resources from the CDC Important Resource Links from the CDC in English and in Spanish.
Don’t Have a Primary Care Doctor and/or Insurance?
Start Here! Facility insurance and COVID testing reference chart from the Prince William Health District
Novel Coronavirus or Covid-19
Covid-19 & You: Interactive and personalized website experience from the Virginia Department of Health.
Virginia Department of Social Services: Information and resources regarding COVID-19 from the Virginia Department of Social Services.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health provide the most up-to-date information available. They closely monitor health events and are the best resources for the most current information.
Check your symptoms online at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/index.html. This link will help you decide whether or not to seek further medical attention.
Everyday Preventative Actions
The CDC also recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If you would like further information
Please contact your healthcare provider or refer to the Virginia Department of Health and Centers for Disease Controls and Prevention websites for further information.
- Check your symptoms online
- City of Manassas Food Donation Map app
- Stay in touch at the Governor’s dedicated Coronavirus website
- Get updates from the Governor of Virginia
- State Information and Resources Pertaining to COVID-19
- Local State of Emergency Declared view the press release.
- Public Meeting & Gathering Guidance City of Manassas