- Apply for the COVID-19 COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Program here.
- Solicite el Programa de Asistencia de Emergencia COVID-19 COVID-19 aquí.
- Assisting with basic needs
- Protecting children
- Providing information and referrals to community resources
Public Assistance Programs
- You may apply on-line from any location that has internet access. Most programs will require an interview.
- Screening is done daily for emergency food stamp cases
Social Services Disclaimer
In accordance with the Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, call 1.800.795.3272 (voice) or 202.720.6382 (TTY), or write to:
USDA, Director Office of Civil Rights
1400 Independence Ave. SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.